Kid Yoga Group Class
There are classes arranged every week which are diversified with 3 types of classes : Yogi & I, Flying Yoga, Wall Yoga, etc with special tranning suitable for all level of students . You can find more details about the couses by reviewing kids yoga classes desciptions below
Why have kids’ yoga classes?
Unfortunately, it’s not easy being a kid these days
Children spend most of their time shunting between homework and school related extra-curricular activities. There’s little time for free play. They face over stimulation; distractions; and academic and peer pressure too early in life. Plus they’re plagued by their own insecurities and fears. Yoga can help children deal with this pressure-cooker environment and infuse energy and confidence into their personalities.
Yoga is great at home too.
- Helps arrest a child’s wandering mind. Builds attention span and concentration power.
- Augments imagination and creativity.
- Helps overcome negative emotions like jealousy, fear and anger.
- Fosters a positive self image and increases confidence in children
- Exercises, strengthens and lengthens different muscles and improve your children’ growth
- Encourages healthy food habits. A blessing for parents who have to deal with picky eaters and junk food addiction
- Reduces obsession with TV and other electronic devices
How to join?
It’s easy to join by getting the membership in 1 Year to become Universal Yoga Member and join diversified kids yoga class. One Kid Yoga class lasts 60 minutes.
Let’s start by booking free trial class here: