Amrita has been inspired from following a professional path of a Yoga trainer since 8 years old. She was a notable champions at various yoga contest such as All India Inter School & Club Yoga Championship 2001 in India.
Later on, Amrita graduated from Sorojini Naidu College For Womens, Under Barasat University, 24 Pargans and she was honored with:
- Certification of Yoga Therapy (North Kolkata Yoga Culture & Meditation, Kolkata, India)
- Certification of Yoga Therapy (World Yoga Society Kolkata, India)Amrita has more than 5 years teaching at North Kolkata Yoga Culture & Mediation in Kolkata, India with various awards & achievements:
- Yogashakti Title (Champion Round) Achievement of All India Inter School & Club Yoga Championship in 2002, 2005
- Achievement “Champion of the Champions” (Yogaiyoti Title) of All India Inter School & Club Yoga Championship in 2007, 2010
- In 2012, she won the National Yogasana Championship in Orissa, India
- In 2014, she won the “Champion of the Champions” of Indianyogis Open National Yoga Championship
- Moreover, Amrita won many other achievements globally such as Runner Up of Asian Yoga Sports Championship 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Master Amrita Halder’s expertise is in Satyananda Sukham, Hatha Yoga, Sun Series, Ashtanga Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Dynamic, Yoga Twist, Agni Hot and Hot Flow.