Yoga for Office at Universal Yoga is in a gentle style. The practice is low risk physically and highly approachable. It is focused on cultivating contentment, making peace with wherever you are at in life and fostering community. It has benefits physically definitely but this is not the goal. The goal is to enhance positive feelings and increase working productivity.
Heath issues in common with office staff
- Bowing head forward, neck veins lightly crushed, blood flows to theÂ brain is restricted, as cerebral ischemia and nutrients easily leads toÂ dizziness, fatigue, decreased memory, drowsiness
- Sitting all day long with bowing head forward, the chest is notÂ expanding enough, the function of the lungs have not promoted,
increase the likelihood of heart disease and lungs
- Back-pain, fat accumulated around the waist, blood circulation is notÂ well at pelvic
- Working long hours with the computer, the shoulders always getÂ stretched, right hand often feel stiffed, wrists are bent at uncomfortable
posture causes muscle fatigue and osteoarthritis, long focused on theÂ screen makes your eyes get tired, blurred
- Sitting frequently is detrimental to the reflux of blood in the leg veins, causing swelling of the legs
Improvements and benefits from Yoga
- CREATE AN COHESION: Practice yoga together isÂ an ideal condition for creating an cohesionÂ between employees. It helps for common tasks areÂ successfully completed
- ENHANCE MEMORY AND CONCENTRATIONÂ ABILITY IN SHORT TIME: Yoga can increase bloodÂ flow and delivers more oxygen to the brain.Â Through activation of the brain, which can increaseÂ the memory and concentration ability forÂ employees
- ALWAYS CALM: Yoga is a stationary process, goesÂ deeply inward and to able to transform the angerÂ into a positive energy. It will be great when theÂ employees work with customers, partners,Â colleagues with amiable attitude, deep listening
- EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT AT WORK: TheÂ gentle movements in law of is not only not tiringÂ but can also make more clear thinking, stimulatesÂ creativity, enhances work efficiency
- FAST REACTION: Practice yoga regularly helpsÂ employees to have a mentally sharp and focusedÂ mind, fast react with any work challenge
- ENHANCE PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY: Yoga helpsÂ to stimulate the harmonious development of twoÂ hemispheres: the left brain for logical thinking andÂ right-brain for creative thinking. This greatÂ combination helps for employees to become moreÂ efficient at work
- FULL OF ENERGY: Yoga awakens latent energy inÂ the nervous system, the endocrine system andÂ musculature. Instead of working lethargic, tired,
employees will always passionate, lively and moreÂ confident
- REDUCED PRESSURE: Yoga helps reduce stress,Â increase self-healing capacity of the spirit. Art ofÂ yoga rest helps employees get into a relaxed stateÂ quickly and effectively eliminate stress
How to register Office Yoga?
We offer on-site private yoga classes at the workplace up to 30 participantsÂ Many busy executives donâ€™t have the time to travel to a yoga studio after work. On theÂ other hand, these managers have to cope with very high stress levels daily. TheÂ practice during lunch hour, before or after work might be the only opportunity forÂ them. A private class offers privacy and sole focus on the personâ€™s needs.